Industrial water conditioning
Industrial water treatment is a technical practice based on chemical principles and dependent on chemical analysis and monitoring to effect control. The fact that engineers and chemists speak a different 'language' contributes to the breakdown in control of many a water treatment program. Benefit from our ability to 'bridge that gap'.
WTT supply a complete range of water treatment chemicals together with the expertise to ensure their effective application to a wide range of industrial operations, plant & equipment. In addition to checking onsite chemical dosing and control equipment the service offered includes the continued chemical analysis and monitoring necessary to maintain the chemical programs applied.
The industrial water applications supported include :
- Boiler water (both steam and hot water boilers);
- Cooling Water (Cooling Towers, Evaporative Condensers, Fluid Coolers);
- Chilled Water systems (Air Conditioning; Refrigeration; Processing);
- Waste Water & Gas cleaning systems.
Environmental monitoring & analysis
Allow us to analyse your water treatment problems not just water samples. WTT have the expertise and experience to work with clients to action, maintain and monitor water quality programmes. Laboratories and instrumentation are available to provide identification and reporting for a wide range of chemical and microbiological species.
Building water services
Benefit from our ability to provide the operators of Buildings Site Services & Maintenance the support necessary to meet legislative requirements for safe operation of plant & equipment.
This includes the expertise to audit the operation of water treatment programs against current health & safety standards and other legislation.
We will help identify, action and maintain the programmes of monitoring, treatment, and control necessary to operate building water systems safely and effectively.
These systems will include:
- potable water,
- open recirculating cooling water,
- heating & chilled water systems.
The service offered includes :
- water sampling (including Legionella);
- contract cleaning & disinfection;
- chemical clean & system flushing;
- control of chemical & microbiological fouling eg Legionnellae;
- prevention of scaling & corrosion within building water systems pipe work.